November 6, 2020
The office is open 3 to 4 days a week and by appointment only. To protect both you and our staff, we are scheduling 1 patient per hour. This allow us time to properly sanitize the office, exam chairs, and equipment between patients and keep our social distance.
ALL patients and visitors are required to:
- wear a 3-layer mask to enter our office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for $1.00.
- sanitize your hands either with 70% Alcohol hand sanitizer or wash hands with soap and water.
- Please come to your appointment alone. (Exception: Interpreter or caretaker of a dependent)
For Eyeglasses, please allow our staff to help you with selecting a frame. We will put aside any frames you tried on for sanitization prior to returning them to our display.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please call to rebook your appointment and self-isolate for 14 days:
- Fever, new cough or difficulty breathing
- Muscle aches, fatigue, headache
- Sore throat, runny nose
- If you have travelled anywhere outside of Canada, including United States.
We will be checking our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and voicemail during office hours regularly. Please leave a message or email us if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding!
Florence & Danielle